Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access to St. John's University Library
Current NBTS students, faculty, and staff have access to the library at St. John's University in Queens, NY. In order to set up borrowing privileges and get access to their online databases, please follow these steps:
- Go to the 3rd floor of the library in St. Augustine Hall and indicate that you are a a member of the NBTS community.
- Complete a short application for your free library card.
- To complete this application you will need to be verified as a current NBTS student, faculty, or staff member. If you have any questions about whether or not this has been done on your behalf, please contact the NBTS Registrar Jeanette Carrillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take the application to the Public Safety office where your picture is taken. Your card will be issued about two weeks later.
- Once you have received your card, please call the the library at (718) 990-6850 and give them the ID # and LIB number on your card.
You may enter the campus through the main gate, #1. Let the security officer know you are from New Brunswick Theological Seminary. You will be given a parking pass to park in the general lot to the left. The library is across the Great Lawn.
Need research help while on the campus of St. John's University?
To schedule a research consultation, please reach out to the Theology and Religion subject liaison Librarian.
Assistant Professor and Librarian